Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I really like that truck, Did it come with those mirrors or did you do that?

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

looks like fun to back into that garage from the pic.

nice little workspace you have there, is it the house garage or separate?

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good Brad. I still haven't had a chance to clean up my mower yet. Maybe this weekend.

4. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice alll that maintenance stuff is expensive although I get the stuuf for cheap. I will do all my stuff in the spring.

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

:confused: in the parts picture its filters plus etc other pictures are my trimmers blowers etc??

it will all stay in my shop under cover but not heated
    thanks
    yeah I am glad to be done with cleanups all though I got 2 landscaping jobs to do when the snow melts here
    added the tow mirrors
    Thats our garage not attached to the house. thats an easy day when my mom dads and sisters vehicles are not there. plus I have to back all the way down our alley.
    I know busy with the snow looks like we will have a break for now I wanted to get it out of the way
    I do all mine now I dont like all that cruddy oil sitting in there all winter plus I put stabalizer in every tank to keep the fuel fresh. Plus cleaning the decks so that is not all sitting up in there then fluid film every deck cable bolt caster etc

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Just wondering what do u keep in the trailer toolbox.like a tarp,oil etc..and what trimmer line u use brad.i like some stuff called rhino tuff from home depot.0.95 for my srm 225 and the gt200 gets the same but that is pre cut line.since its a diffrent head.i have a few rolls of the 0.95 like three.and i have a roll of maxi edge .95 too.just wondering.

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

tarp, trimmer line, wheel chocks, bunjees, straps, spare trimmer head, spare belts/parts, bige ratchet/socket for trailer tires etc...

8. bobcat48

Ok,kool.thanks.just wondering.can u get some pics of it.and brad what brand tools u use.they seem nice.looks like craftsman stuff.if it is i got craftsman shovels and rakes.and true temper.and a brand new husky shovel.how about pruners and loppers i need some good pairs of that.what do u use.

9. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

^^^ Good question, Also what was wrong witht the ramp?

10. bobcat48

Haha thanks.