Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Do you really need pictures of inside a trailer tongue tool box? oh well heres 2 older ones, actually the pictures are on this site already if you looked in my trailer threads but here they are again. I added a shelf, I also no longer have string like that I got a full spool of it in there plus a few other things
    new trailer inside tounge box.JPG
    Trailer tongue inside box.jpg

Nothing is really wrong the expanded metal is cheap and a little bent from the bobcat. I just want a heavier one for the machine/anything else but the big thing to is making it 1foot longer so mowers decks dont hit the top

new trailer inside tounge box.JPG

Trailer tongue inside box.jpg

2. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh i was just wondering, i like your setup. hows the blue chevy run with that many miles? looking at trucks and my price range is about that many miles so curiosity i guess, also hows it handle the plow? thanks nj

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Ok thats a nice toolbox.yeah no i have have not seen your trailer threads just this one.but thanks brad.very nice toolbox.

4. deere615

Runs good getting old though. it depends who hand it what they did with it etc. Handles the plow great but thats because I have it setup too do so
    yep

5. newjerseylandscaping

yea, id beef up the front end quit a bit before hanging a plow off the front, im really looking at 2500s but if the deal is right.

6. deere615

Picked up a used echo PAS-260 and a used echo PB-755 backpack blower a little while ago off another memeber here:waving:
    DSC02043.JPG
    DSC02044.JPG
    DSC02045.JPG
    DSC02047.JPG

DSC02043.JPG

DSC02044.JPG

DSC02045.JPG

DSC02047.JPG

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Brad i like them.very nice.echo is great.got another combo unit haha,even got a brush cutter.pretty cool. and when did u get them if u dont mind me asking.

8. newjerseylandscaping

Really does look good good luck

9. BlackBirdWS.6

BlackBirdWS.6 LawnSite Member

For that Echo get the hedge trimmer attachment, I have it and it is wonderful and makes life a lot easier.

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice Brad, that blower should help you out next fall. I hope the guy that sold them to you wasn't a big jagoff or anything. lol