Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

thanks I got them like 2 weeks ago
    ty
    I actually have a long reach hedge trimmer attachment its just not an echo one and I dont think it is compatable. I will either someday get an echo one or make it work with my echo
    yeah I fired that thing up and man its heavier but its got some power! Naw he was cool:cool2:

2. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I have one of those all in one jobs and ive used diffrent brands on it, its a cub cadet and ive used toro and a couple other brands.

3. deere615

Those are all the cheap ones from homedepot once you get an echo they are just a little smaller and dont fit. you either have to swap out the shaft or buy echo. believe me I know I have jsut about every attachment. 2 echo split booms and one homelite split boom

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Ok kool.they are very nice.

5. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

The moderators need to kill this thread ... it's just too long !!

6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

its better than a bunch of little threads.....

7. deere615

Agreed junior! there are some people that I really like to follow and see pictures they put up and when they make a bunch of threads I can never follow them. Moderators are not going to close a thread because its too long lol there is nothing in the rules that say that!

8. dtriv89

dtriv89 LawnSite Member

Why should a thread get killed because it's "too long"? I'm with you guys it's much easier to follow one long thread instead of a bunch of short ones. I'm not much of a commenter on here and I don't sign on all that often but I check this thread and a few others most times I sign on it's intresting to watch a business grow. Keep up the good work man:usflag:

9. deere615

The only real problem I find with long threads is when i am using the search feature it is hard to look through all the pages of a thread to find on thing. If they could make it so when You search it shows what pages of the thread you keywords are on the would be gold!

10. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I enjoy this thred. Dont kill it!!!!!!!!!!!