Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

:nono: Obtuse comments:nono:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

type in whatever you are looking for followed by "lawnsite" on google and you will get what you just said.

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

yes that is a good trick alot of times I will just type things into google never thought about adding lawnsite on the end but usuually lawnsite or plowsite are one of the first to come up!

4. deere615

So I thought I was done with the 2500HD but then I decided to add a wireless backup sensore system. Got it pretty cheap and it wasnt bad to install.
    I just hope snow doesnt build up on the sensors. I have had it out on 2 salt events now with no problems so we will see. I am sure I will find something else to add to this truck...
    DSC00029.JPG
    DSC00031.JPG
    DSC00033.JPG
    DSC00061.JPG

DSC00029.JPG

DSC00031.JPG

DSC00033.JPG

DSC00061.JPG

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Pretty cool, that truck sure has come a long ways since you got it. Looks good.

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I know a lot of women who drive minivans with backup sensors. Real men use mirrors.

J/K Brad :waving: How's your salter working so far? My boss is thinking about picking up a 1 yard poly spreader maybe next year.

7. deere615

yeah I just keep finding things to add... then I get another truck and the process will start all over, although when I get a diesel the list will be 3 times as long!
    No no I agree real reason I put them on was because of the salter. When I back up anything I use all 3 mirrors and looking back through my window, as mirrors do have blind spots. I was just at advanced one day picking up some supplies and saw these and the seemed like a good deal so I got them.
    I also put them on because fords come with them stock so my truck had to have them! lol whats nice is I can turn them off and they wont come on everytime I put it into reverse

Spreader has been nice so far with all these salt events we have been having. My only dislike about it is the controller tests the auger and spinner to full power each time you turn it on and wastes a bit of salt and leaves a little too much in that area. It is also a waste of time because it takes like 10 seconds to get to your default setting when you turn it on. I had a post on plowsite about it.
    kinda confusing but if you were out using it you would see

8. deere615

So The 2010 season is coming to an end so I put this together -ictures from the last 4 years pretty neat to see the growth, although the trucks and equipment seem to get smaller in each picture! LOL Hope everyone else had a decent year also:waving:

2007-2010(2).jpg

2007-2010(2).jpg

9. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice,very nice.wow just notice the growth from 07 till today.very nice,thanks and goodluck to you an 2011 Brad wish u the best.

10. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

N ice, i hope i will have the progression you did, you have nice stuff and i like yor trucks. Good luck this season.