Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Lookin good, nice steady growth...

I should skim back aways but I assume that is your tractor? If so, curious why you picked that over a skid loader?

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks, yes it is mine. Couple reasons I picked that up, its easier to operate than a skid, won't tear up lawns as much, cheaper, more versitile hopefully I can get a brush hog for it soon. I looked all summer for a used skid or used compact tractor and couldnt find nothing worth it. Everything was beat or they wanted too much. Buying new meant less breakdowns and I could finance it to build credit. Skids still have their place and I hope to someday have one.

3. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Cool, which specific model is it and did you get any options or accessories? I've been eyeing them up, or maybe an MT52 this spring if we get some more snow:) I'm sure you find a lot of uses for that thing...

Also wondering what you paid, you can PM me if you'd rather not say it here.

4. deere615

Thanks, its a CT225. Only options were the FEL, which i also got the bob-tac style bucket rather than the pin on, and its also got the deluxe set. This is on of the smaller ones but it is pretty big in person. Its 27hp which has been enugh for me so far it bogs down a little if you slam it into a pile of salt gravel etc though so the extra hp in the next model won't hurt. Someday I would like to add a CT450 for snow etc.

MTs are nice it all depends on what you are doing though if your doing alot of tight projects, inside gates, or even alot of hole drilling for plants. Every machine has their place.

PM sent

5. deere615

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Cool vid Brad. Thanks for putting that up.

7. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good man, looked at a bunch of your videos, You have your old man runing the 1500 again this year?

8. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

How do you like the strobes in your headlights/tail-lights? I'm debating whether I should buy some or not. I need some type of warning lights on my truck, but just can't get myself to mount anything on the roof.

9. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Look at your local laws mowerbrad. Here in jersey the la states your not alloed to modify any lamps to accomidate stobe. I dont think they would bother you though.

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Mowerbrad, you could always add LED strobes in the grill and some thinline strobes under the tailgate (where you would normally add a LED tailgate bar). I think that's what I'm going to do. I see those all the time along the side of the road here with many different contractors so I'm guess it's legal. I just always see amber strobes in the rear so I'm not sure if you're allowed to run red strobes in the back here.