Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Those tires on the truck look like mine. Mine are Lemans Off-Road. The next ones will prolly be BFG KO's

2. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you do some burn outs before you got them changed?

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Yes I shoped around because my dad and I tried to mount them but they were a pain. The atv dealer wanted $27 per tire! The atv dealer up my camp only wanted $40 but we are not going back up until thanksgiving. so I called 2 places one wanted $60 the other said $50 and then they only charged me $44. It was a good year place right across from my college.

4. deere615

haha I did one before I did one that day nothing major though. I had been spining them alot on purpose just for fun when the roads were wet though!
    Yeah I was going to get BFG's but these were like $300 cheaper! Bfg's are great tires though

5. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I got BFG Rugged Trail T/A for $479 cash out the door. My girl friends step dad owns a tired and fleet side service, so I got about $75 off.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

So I'm not the only one that tends to drive like a moron on occasion when I'm not working. Dude if i knew I was getting new tires I woulda had the smoke rolling off those tires like none other

7. deere615

I actually paid $550 after a $130 mail in reabate and an alignment for $70. So the bill was $750. I had BFG long trail on the front and didn't like them as much.

8. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I could have gotten a pair of cooper's, with an ever more agressive tread for $495, but I didn't get them.

9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

i didn't destroy mine at all when i decided to get new shoes. Maybe i was missing out on some recklessness.

10. deere615

Ya if I was up my camp I would have but not around here.
    whe I was waiting for my tires to get installed I was talkin to a guy eho has a steep driveway he said he had thos cooper discoveries and they were horrible.
    haha maybe just a little recklesness. I did be sure to get as much as I could out of those tires though