Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Got my atv ready over the weekend, added a rubber flap and painted the plow! I still have a good amount of cleanups to do and we have about an inch of snow on the grass here! Probably won't be doing much tomorrow
    plow adding rubber flap.jpg
    Atv-plow new rubber flap.jpg

plow adding rubber flap.jpg

Atv-plow new rubber flap.jpg

2. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Deere 615,
    How many driveways do you plow with your atv? How long does it take to do an average 2-car driveway?? Do you use it for anything else business related? I am thinking about adding one next year for work/play.

3. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

We've got about an inch where I am, but 20 miles west, they got in places about 12 inches. Next weekend I think we will get a break in the snow so I can finish up my last fall cleanup then I'm calling it quites till april, then get ready for snow plowing

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I hope we get snow this year and alot of it! This will be my first year doing it, gonna start out doing it with just a shovel, but hope to get enough jobs to justify a plow in the next year or so

5. AndyTblc

Just a shovel, I"d almost rather work at Wendys then do a whole drive with a shovel. Hopefully those blowers don't cause you any trouble so you can save a lot and get a bigger piece of equipment.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Believe me I would love to be using a snow blower or plow instead of a shovel but my parents think I need to take a break over the winter. So I plan to get enough jobs with snow this year to justify a small plow or something similar. I would like to utilize my YTH 180 if I could this year, any ideas, I don't have a blade for it and I doubt they would let me get one

7. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

How about this weather lately Bradley? I need to get my cleanups done. Then I can welcome the snow. I'm waiting on a $1200 leaf cleanup before the snow really flies.

Looks like maybe wednesday or the weekend before we can work.

8. AndyTblc

They make a blade and blowers for those YTH 180's. The local Husquvarna dealer has them out on display.

9. deere615

I plow our alley and last yeard I only used it to do my driveways and sidewalks when it got bad. But you can plow very fast and effectivley w/ and atv! I have used it to aerate also. You could get tow behind tillers and brush hogs etc to make even more use of it also. I use it for play alot in the summer
    We go about an inch today I actually had to go clean a few sidewalks before class today.

10. deere615

I started out doing sidewalks and a few driveways. Sidewalks are a bit easier and you can make very good money because alot of plowers don't want to do them. just be reliable and have them cleaned early
    Yeah this little snow was something. It is amazing how people around here panice when the snow starts flying and its not even landing. I still have cleanups to do also. It should clear up hopefully its just gonna be a bit chillier than we have been used to! I actually did a few walks this morning!