Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

What's he gonna do, turn mud into more mud?

2. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

HAHA really like that stander

3. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Leaves being on that yard all winter didn't help it out much either.

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

not really fun no, went straight to the car wash before going back to the shop.
    I am behind and it has been cold and wet, she wanted it done and has 3 more jobs lined up over the next month and a half. she knew it would be like that
    haha ya, Fall would have been alot better and I am not going to keep rescheduling until it dries out for a week, I got other work that needs done
    me to
    ya that was a big reason plus its not the best grass and all shade she had a few problems last year and couldn't get there leaves done in the fall

5. deere615

Hauling/delivering a bit of #57 gravel today, took some to this place last year and man it don't get any tighter than this!
    There is another set of steps, like the ones seen in the first picture, closer to the street and the last one is raised. Thats why I have to stay so far left

DSC00349.JPG

DSC00350.JPG

DSC00351.JPG

6. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

god bless u for getting the truck and trailer back there without hitting the house! i could have never done that!

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

That's Pittsburgh for you!

8. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Boy you aint kidding about being tight!! That sucks. !

9. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

If you dont mid me asking, Would you rather have a skid steer or the tractor? Looks like a skid would fit your operation better but you have a tractor.

10. deere615

haha I have become pretty good when no one is watching me at least lol. didn't hit anything but yet I have broke 2 lights of from the same place I back into everyday at the shop. I guess its just because I get so used to doing it, I am rushing and usually not paying enough attention
    Ya that was in Oakland man does it suck driving there, let alone with a trailer
    Ya I did it once before it really don't get no tighter
    skids are nice for tighter areas but I like tractors saved a bit of money, they are more versatile and I would like to brush hog with it too. Its easier to operate and was worth it to buy new over a used skid. Skids have there place to and I will get one someday