1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good, what do you redefine the beds with?

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Usually I use the stick edger or wb edger then got and cut them all out with a shovel. I also use those d handle edging shovels. Then after that I use the string trimmer to cleanup the edge before mulch

3. deere615

Had to use my tiller attachment the other day and had an oops.The homelite split boom took a crap and broke the shaft. I have been buying echo attachments here and there for my 2 PAS trimmers but still haven't got the tiller or hedge trimmers.
    So I picked up a echo tiller attachment

DSC00396.JPG

DSC00392.JPG

DSC00394.JPG

4. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice! Have you had a chance to use it? I realize that I should have bought one of those motors like that with different attachments instead of the straight shaft. I am sure I will see one in my future!

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Haha that looks like the Ujoint on my 94, the tiller. I just dropped the trailer Friday night, left the shop and the ujoint literally snapped right in two. So now I have to get a new drive shaft on monday for that truck

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet, I've never used a long-handle tiller like that, I've only ever rented mantis tillers. Hopefully it works out well for you.

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,nice tiller.

8. deere615

Yeah i tried it out real quick out our house on some grasss it chewed it up nice. I have 2 straight shafts w/o the split boom which I use for regular mowing also
    U joint? hmm never heard chevys dont have them:rolleyes: haha that sucks my couple buddies with fords always seem to be breaking u joints
    Yeah my other one on the cheap homelite did a great job so I figured this would do the same or better. I never used a mantis but I think these do just about the same
    thanks

9. deere615

started mowing a few today alot more to do tomorrow

DSC00411.JPG

10. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

you guys are a couple weeks behind, my guys have been hitting it hard for the past couple weeks :dizzy: