Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. bmac32

bmac32 LawnSite Member

;) not gonna lie thats awkward

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Oh yes quite a few things in the works for this year if I ever find what I want and have time to look-they will all be used nothing much new I don't think
    By the job, I estimate how much I will use and how long it will take to put down then come up with a total price.
    thanks
    I just sat down and counted 46
    ya me too, ya I find stuff all the time nothing too much of intrest though, maye the sunglasses came fromt the infant you found? hahah
    On a side note we were doing a lawn last week and I was trimming a back hill and hit a dead raccoon not to old with the trimmer made be jump quite a bit!
    :laugh: ahaha thats Timmy for ya!

3. bmac32

bmac32 LawnSite Member

nice no infants yet?

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

LOL, I obliterated a nest of baby bunnies with a trimmer last year and got guts and blood all over the front window of a house...luckily nobody was home so I just grabbed a hose! Oops.

5. deere615

Nope not yet luckily!
    I have came close to getting bunnies nests but never got them yet, I would feel pretty bad probably

6. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

infants :laugh::laugh::laugh:

the worst i've hit was a snake and I chopped it in half. When I was spreading mulch a few weeks ago I found a frog inside the mulch in the truck.

7. deere615

Snakes I hate them! I chase them with the mower lol

8. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Okay Brad, I've seen some of your videos on youtube with your truck's warning lights...pretty awesome might I add. I want to install some Whelen TIR3's (about 8 total) around my truck and then hook them up to a switch box in the cab. How hard is it to wire all the LED lights together. They seem fairly simple and I'm pretty sure I can get one of my buddies who knows way more about wiring than I do, to help me get it all wired up (or I can bring it to my mechanic but I'd like to save a little money and do it myself). Any advise or tips? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather.

Basically I don't want anyone to really notice the LED's until I flip them on. I hate not having any warning light(s) on my truck when backing into driveways on busy roads.

9. deere615

Haha thanks, well they each have a wire to sync them together so if you want them all on one switch you just wire them all together with the sync wire and a positive/negative. They also have a pattern wire some people don;t but I ran that wire to a separate switch to be able to change the pattern any time.
    You can sync them a number of different ways like four for the front on one switch and four in the back on another switch. Just alot of wires to run etc. I am by no means an expert when it comes to wiring-wiring can be frustrating.
    They have a set of directions and I just took my time lasts summer and wired them up. You have to think where exactly you want to mount them though there is not a whole lot of places to hide them though. I would look at the whelen led stobes for the back maybe. Some tir3s for the front and something in you back window

10. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

bosetti what are you going to buy