1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

Hey Bradley a couple of questions :

Are your Honda mowers commercial?

Where do you go to college?

Finally, I liked your Craigslist add.
  2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Where are you from?? Honda mowers are basically ccommercial, they are not classified as that but they are only one step done from the comm. model. They are great mowers. I Go to Robert Morris University. lol, Ya I do a little advertising on there, got a few good customers from it. I just stick with my area and my prices, and that usually turns away all the jerks
  3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

So do you think it would be probable for me to get up at lets say 5am to go shovel my accounts on a school day? I mean I am willing to do it. Just wondering what you think of it Deere
  4. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

How many driveways? With a shovel, depending on how much snow you may want to be up WAY earlier then 5 on a school day, if you want to get them all done before school.
  5. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

I am from Allison Park.
  6. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

go buy a cheap little snowblower and get it over with. it will pay for itself in a couple of storms
  7. deere615

yeah thats what I did I only did a few walks/2 drives that that were high priority. once in a whil I had to wake up a little earlier but if it got bad my school would delay and that would help. I mean around here they will sen out 2 hour delays if there is 2inches!
    cool, I am never over that way
    ya that will help when it get heavier and especially for wet snow! But for a light inch or 2 its just easier to shovel
  8. deere615

Got a bit more snow today, man was everybody driving extremely slow:dizzy: Hopefully I can finsh up cleanups next week if this stuff melts!
  9. yardlady

yardlady LawnSite Member

Ha ha Deere....that happened to us before too...
  10. deere615

what? the 2 hour delays or people driving slow:confused: