Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Well I bet it doesn't look as good now! :laugh::laugh:
  2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Brad, I'm pretty sure you posted the answer to my question in your thread before, but I have no idea where to look...

What do you use behind your seats to organize your tools? Where did you get it and how much did it cost? I'm looking for something like that for my MMC truck. They really appreciate employees to take care and organize their trucks and I know it'll make things easier for me. The only thing is, I hate being cheap, but I know I won't be reimbursed for it, so I want to keep my cost down (unfortunately). I don't want to blow money into a truck that's not mine, but I want my job to be easier and I know I'll be rewarded for organization and cleanliness.
  3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

actually it still looks good for being on a main road and having alot of weeds in the bed before hand!
    Well the ones in my blue truck were just aluminum box things my neighbor was throwing away but the nice organizer in my white truck is from truck and stuff on rt 60 it was fairly cheap but I had to screw it in not sure if they will mind or not? but you can put a bunch of little tools in and such
  4. deere615

Another topdressing we did over the weekend

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,like your yard sign there!
  6. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

hey you know where kennedy landscaping has been?
  7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Probably still in his hometown.
  8. deere615

thanks ya thats my last one competition or somebody keeps stealing them
    havent talked to him in a few weeks probably just busy like everyone. I am just pretty dedicated to lawnsite thats why I am always on here lol I mean I just got home less than an hour ago lol
  9. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

awesome dude. Keep it up.
  10. SkinnyVinny

SkinnyVinny LawnSite Senior Member

looks good dudeee