Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

looks nice! we usually bag every yard we do and all of them fill my truck from cab to tailgate to the top of the boards in the early spring!

2. RDS

RDS LawnSite Member

saw one of your trucks at yankee lake

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Stnader stripes look nice how come I can see your turn though ?

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

thanks
    yeah that one pic the lawn was soaked its been quite humid here thats for sure
    no rather get a dump maybe someday
    I try not to bag its a pain
    Hey sweet ya the white one I was there all weekend we camped it was a blast best weekend I ever had there and I go every weekend colt was awesome check ou my videos from there search deere615 on youtube
    thanks I knew someone would say that honestly I dont know why I did that it was really wet as you could tell and the yard slopes left and towards me so I was probably trying to keep the stander from sliding to much

5. solomower

solomower LawnSite Member
    from Erie PA

Do you have a current fleet pic so we can compare it to your first fleet pic and see all the progress? Keep up the great work man!!!

6. deere615

page 206 post 2058 has my most recent which was 2010, that picture shows the last 4 years comparison. The 2010 fleet pictures are further back. I will hopefully do 2011 pictures sometime later this summer if I slow down a bit

7. deere615

Picked up another another handheld blower today other one still works good just needed a newer one to help out

DSC00673.JPG

DSC00674.JPG

8. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I was looking at those when I bought my Stihl. The new Echos just felt cheap to me. Let me know how it holds up. PB-200 still going strong I see?

9. TimTim2008

TimTim2008 LawnSite Bronze Member

[​IMG]

what do you do with all the clippings?

10. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

over the hill they go