Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Last year, if the snow would quit by 2 or 3 in the AM I'd get out and do mine at about 4 am in hopes of getting done before school. Of course, that never happened because I ended up doing a lot of extra stuff for another guy, so I usually just miss a day of school when it snows.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Ya I could get mine done pretty quick depending on how much snow and if it was wet or not. I never had to miss school, but I might be skipping college classes this year if I have to because I got a lot more to do

3. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

It was snowing down at school so I left school early today to plow snow, but we had only gotten 1-2 inches where I plow, so I slapped the plow and chains on and plew (yes plew) my driveway real quick, it was really heavy and wet. Maybe tommarow I'll get a chance to plow my full route.

4. deere615

plew is not a word, and its not going to catch on:laugh: ya were looking at a bit of snow here the next few days also

5. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I can dream can't I?:walking:

6. deere615

yeah I guess:)

7. deere615

Heres a few pictures from my camp today. I will be posting a bunch on plowsite soon:) Hopefully it drys up a little at home this coming week so I can finally finish cleanups and get all the lawn equipment stored away. I haven't done much in the past week or so.
    Quad-conneaut 2 11-26.jpg
    :weightlifter:
    Big snow push conneaut.jpg
    My quad can stack alot higher than I thought, and this was really wet snow
    stacking snow.jpg
    my quad on pile.jpg

Quad-conneaut 2 11-26.jpg

Big snow push conneaut.jpg

stacking snow.jpg

my quad on pile.jpg

8. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Where's your camp at? Looked like alot of snow.

Did you get any cleanups done today? I did 1 big one and two small ones. Another windy day thou.

I'm trying to get some more done for saturday. I just want finisih up, so I can cleanup all the equipment for the winter. then wait for the snow.

9. deere615

Conneaut Lake, PA No I have been up my campsince wensday, leaving tommorrow. Luckily we didn't have any snow at home and I didn't have to come home. There was only about 2-3 inches here but its all melting. Hopefully we will have a nice week, I would really like to get all mine done this week and clean everything up also

10. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Conneaut Lake, about 45 min's away from me