Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks
    Good question, yes the stripes will be the same then but I would have been fine with a 52 too. but if I keep both standers to one side of the trailer I can still fit both push mowers along side of them this wouldnt happen with the 52.

Also I have no need for a bigger mower I don't do many enormous lawns or anything this one was brought to do better on hills more power etc and also because I really cant afford downtime I wanted to have 2, I originally didn't plan on getting this mower until this coming winter but After nearly doubling my lawns I needed it now.

Picked it up at Phelps power equipment in coraopolis
    thank you
    I have one full time and one part time employee. You can believe what ever you want bud all you do is come on here a get jealous and bash people. I really don't know why you do it and think your the best at everything. By no means is my work the best. I come on here to show my company from the beginning to everyone who enjoys seeing pictures. I enjoy seeing others who do great work and try to build my company like others and take any advice they give into consideration. I also come on here for networking I have met a lot of nice people on here and have become good friends with many of them.
    Yes my guy that works full time uses the stander. He has worked for other company's and knows how to run them I still do most of the mowing though
    I know i think so too!
    No its the new style deck we will see how she does this week although no lawns are really thick like spring grass so I cant test it out fully

2. deere615

Few quick pics from today:

Stander X

DSC00734.JPG

Stripes from Stander X

DSC00736.JPG

And my guy on the RH doing the front as I had just finished the back

IMG_20110627_120747.jpg

DSC00734.JPG

DSC00736.JPG

IMG_20110627_120747.jpg

3. Dodge91

Dodge91 LawnSite Member

Nice mower man. Big difference between the RH?

4. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

nice mower we don't have any wright dealers in my area.

5. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That is a nice looking mower! I wish I didn't have so many steep hills or I would consider a stander. For me its not practical but I think they are super cool.

6. deere615

Thanks oh yes big difference they changed a lot. The whole machine is bigger: bigger tires etc it seems to hols hills better and not spin tires as much. the hieght adjustment works differently, bigger engine moved the battery, spring platform, actual floating deck, whole new deck design and more!
    Thanks ya we don't either we have a newer dealer about 15 minutes away and that's where I got this. Another one about 30 minutes away closed up last year and the next closest one is 40 minutes away. But these mowers are still extremely popular here
    I do tons of steep hills. This X seems to perform even better than the RH on hills. you just have to get used to using them

7. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Saw a 48X at the dealer today when I was there, looks like a nice machine!

8. deere615

It is mike thanks.

Here is a quick video I made of the mower back at the shop the morning I got it. Its nothing fancy cause I was in a rush to go get a load of mulch before my helpers showed up that day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9tqQBvdf-Q

9. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on the new mower. Looks like an awesome machine. Ive only seen a handful of them around here.

10. deere615

Thanks ya like I said before they are quite popular around here everybody has 2 or 3 of them they work well for this area