1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

My only thing is the cap stones but looks good man!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

thanks the caps were not glued yet so that might be it might be part of the camera to
    thanks, ya maybe thats it I thought they would look better but as i look at the pictures now I dont like them. Homeowner liked them though

3. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah it just looks a bit off with being able to see the wall blocks underneath but hey if they're happy, you did your job right!

4. deere615

little stump removal job we did bunch of little ones in the back yard. I have used the bobcat on quite a few other jobs this year I got to get pictures up, I love this little machine!
    DSC00625.JPG
    DSC00624.JPG
    DSC00623.JPG
    DSC00622.JPG
    DSC00627.JPG

DSC00625.JPG

DSC00624.JPG

DSC00623.JPG

DSC00622.JPG

DSC00627.JPG

5. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice work! I would love to get a small tractor/skid next year if possible. I have access to a ford tractor/backhoe and a new holland ls180 but I would love to have my own!

6. deere615

Thanks yeah I love the thing comes in handy alot more than I thought! My uncle has a skid, kubota with FEL, and now a mini excavator but I hate asking to borrow things and just needed my own now I always have it when I need it

7. WPS85

WPS85 LawnSite Member

All your work looks nice!

Do you have any plans to add a Backhoe to the Bobcat? So much more you could do with a Backhoe and really build your business up larger!

You have a nice business. Keep up the good work! :usflag:

8. deere615

Thanks, most likely not I would rather get a mini excavator right now I know a guy that I just sub the work to. I really haven't got that much type of work so unless I got a big job or found a good deal on one, no.
    I do however would like to get a brush hog and a few other implements eventually

9. deere615

One of the little jobs we did on friday. Removed a bunch of plants, cleaned up and put in pa red stone, One of my regular customers I did the same thing to the other side last year
    DSC00776.JPG
    DSC00777.JPG
    DSC00778.JPG
    DSC00779.JPG

DSC00776.JPG

DSC00777.JPG

DSC00778.JPG

DSC00779.JPG

10. Stihlman11

Stihlman11 LawnSite Member

Nice work and equipment. If you dont mind me asking, what do those bobcat tractors cost? Also, im not new here, just got a new lawnsite name