Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

I'm sure brad has better things to do then was and wax it...it's a tool, doesn't matter how purty it is just maintain it and work it
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

My bobcats havent been washed since spring. Mostly because I never get a chance to or there are on job sites.

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,nice job.

4. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

i didnt seriously mean wash and wax, just hose her down. i hose my stuff down at the end of every week, sometimes throw some soap in the mix, and pretty rarely some tire shine and wax.

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Would you look at that. I hated jobs like that. Nice work though.

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

My uncles I have full use of it any time, Few other things I need then I will be getting a deckover other trailer hauls the bobcat fine to though. I do all the maintenance on the trailer etc etc I even bought a tool box for the front

DSC00783.JPG

DSC00783.JPG

7. deere615

Yeah it does badly I just dont have water at the shop or it would have been done a while ago, Someday when I get a chance I might just ride it down to the car wash which is only about 3/4 mile away:laugh:
    Ya but when ya pay for something that much I like to keep it clean, my enthusiasm to keep it real clean will go down with time like it does with my trucks etc. Already put a nice dent and scratch in the hood:cry:
    Ya usually when I have it out its always a busy day and I never have time to stop and wash it mine wash washed late spring when it was last at my house
    Yeah I try to keep it real nice especially because of the salt in the winter
    Thanks the stone jobs are tough but mine wasnt that bad since I had the bobcat <- love that thing somedays I like to just stand there and look at it

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Brad, if I had a nice machine like that, I'd look at it all the time also. Heck, all I CAN do is look at it.

9. deere615

If you look at it too much your eyes will get really big (watch edbassmasters elmo prank call haha)

10. bmac32

bmac32 LawnSite Member

thats what she said
    sorry i had to:hammerhead::hammerhead: