Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats the story I been going with
    I know right??? Yeah I know for the first half of the thread thats all it is is pictures of the blue truck its all I had back then. I like white for work and I put my personal touch on them as you can see with the 03 2500hd.
    Yeah I know its crazy I talked to insurance company friday afternoon to get things final for the new truck on saturday then I was calling them monday afternoon about this needless to say I was just as shocked as you guys
    Highly doubt I will, my reasoning is that in Pittsburgh we do just as much if not more salting than plowing. I need another bulk spreader and do not want to put a spreader on the 08. I would think about a plow on it as a backup plow truck because thats what the blue one was going to be and I might need it this winter but for now I am focused on finding a dump truck

Doubt it was a plow wiring issue they did a good job and there is no way to prove anything because the cause of fire was ruled undetermined. My best guess is the blower motor resistor wiring or some of my wiring to lights, but I am pretty sure I had everything fused.
    Actually within the next week I am going over the 03 2500hd and putting more fuses in the wiring just to be safe.
    Read above for my reasoning on why i probably wont put a plow on it. I wanted a diesel as my DD not a half ton. I do a lot of driving up to my camp and to Ohio in the summer towing a big pintle trailer with a truck on the back so thats why I wanted a truck like the 08 as a more personal vehicle though from time to time it may be used to tow things like the bobcat etc.

2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry to hear about the truck Brad. I mean, on the bright side, you have two other trucks so you're not totally screwed, but I'd still feel like crap if I was in your place.

3. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I just realized that your sig needs an updating! And are you still looking for the same style dump you were talking about before?

4. deere615

Thanks Tim, yeah I was covered for trucks that was least of my worries I never even got rental coverage when I first got insurance because I usually have another truck. I just gotta get prepared for winter I guess I am lucky somthing like this didnt happen in the middle of January too. Loved the truck and miss it but its not gunna hold me back from anything.
    yeah gotta do that and yes anything 03 and up just a regular 1ton white dump truck

5. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Ill keep my eyes open. If you want to pm me your max $ ill definitely let you know if I see anything

6. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

i feel the same why. That blue truck was how i kept this thread in my head and what i came back to each time. Im sad to see it burning. Congrats on the new truck and i will look for a dump truck for you. I found a great deal on mine. When do you need a dump by? Soon?

7. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Thats sucks I lost my truck when first starting out (paid off) and just finished paying off the new one I had to buy its just one more expense that wish hadn't happened but I love my newer one!

8. deere615

ya its how alot of people know me people in the town would see me all the time then when I would meet new people whether they be a friend of a friend or even someone from on here everyone always says your the kid with that blue chevy right? haha I need a Dump ASAP!!
    ya it sucks a man and his truck is a tough loss

9. deere615

Little snow here from saturday melted within a few hrs
    IMG_20111029_102728.jpg

Leaves
    IMG_20111018_142027.jpg

IMG_20111021_141052.jpg

Late night at shop
    IMG_20111006_200438.jpg

weedwacking at a commercial lot
    IMG_20111008_100701.jpg