1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks yes I did it myself. I used microsoft office small business to build it but there is alot of other sites out there like go daddy and such. I had all the pictures and new what I wanted to say just takes alot of time to sit down and do it
    Thanks! I have 2 videos on my website if you didnt see the snow plowing one thats pretty cool too.
    I also have 2 other youtube accounts-I usually enjoy making videos
    This one has alot of business.snow plowing related stuff
    And this one has all my other videos mostly trucks and such
  2. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

One thing on I noticed on your website. Instead of having only the wording be clickable, make the the whole green area clickable. Makes it a little easier for the customer.

An example is the forums, podcast, videos tabs at the top of the page. You can just click the yellow instead of having to actually hit the wording.
  3. deere615

ya thats a good Idea I will have to try and figure that out if I even can do it
  4. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

have any pics of the plow and salter for the dump?
  5. deere615

Heres one all the others are on plowsite go on over there to check them out if anyone wants!

6. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

looks awesome!
  7. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

very nice looking truck!!!! take good care of her!!!
  8. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Thought of you the other day, I was behind a pickup that had a Yankee Lake Truck Night sticker on it. Was an 88 to 98 Z71, ex cab long bed, either white or maroon, don't recall. Was tagged locally though so he had a long trip haha.
  9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah the dump looks awesome!:cool2:
  10. deere615

Thanks Scott!
    I will! With the miles on here I have to, I just cleaned it yesterday all the oils-diffs, transfer, tranny, and engine have been changed to fresh synthetics. So hopefully it stays running strong:weightlifter:
    haha thats awesome! No clue who it was but everyone has those things I see them all the time. There are people who come in the summer from california florida and maine areas! Alot of people who go once or every friday get one of the stickers!