Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks A white paint marker! I learned that from my dad and have had quite a few people tell me its a good idea when they see it. I do that to all the trucks as well as keep track on a white marker board and in my head!
    Gunna rebuild the whole front end in march-UCA's(should level it out a bit), tie rod sleeves, pitman/idler arm braces, new hubs, new brakes, new shocks front and back, and traction bars. :D
    Ehh 20's are a bit to big IMO, probably only going to get 17s and a little bit bigger tire probably 285's not sure yet I will be ordering those come spring also

2. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

UCA's won't give you lift alone, but will correct the angle on the CV shafts if you do crank on the tbars. At least that's my understanding I've been wrong before lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Got with a 305..they look so much better.

285's just wont fill the fenderwell once you level the truck. I thought they'd be enough, but the 285 just ends up looking to small..

4. deere615

Will I have rubbing issues or have to trim the bumper with 305s?

5. Junior M

I trimmed my valence and I turned my torsion bars almost all the way up so my truck is truly level.. Also got an alignment afterwards...

You can see in this picture where the valence is trimmed.. It should come straight down..

Cropped picture.jpg

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Truck looks good Junior...what kind of MPG's you getting with the 6.0? I'm debating on getting a Duramax or a 6.0

7. Junior M

8-10. Get a duramax.. dont even question it.

thanks, its really dirty in that picture..

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, I really want a Duramax, but they're 5k more than the 6.0 for comparable condition. Not saying it's not worth it, but I don't want a high truck payment...but when I get a new truck, I'd like to get more than the 8-10 I'm getting now.

9. deere615

mine is a nbs though there is no valence its all bumper. I kinda don't like leveled trucks as much because as soon as a load is on its sagging like in you picture- I dont plan on hauling a ton in the bed but still will be pulling trailers
    Duramax no question you will see 10 in a 6.0 A 6L is a work truck engine get a duramax 00-06 you should be able to find a decent one for a decent payment, you can custimize the truck alot more and its a 1000 times funnier to drive, can tow alot more easier etc. Maintenace will be higher but if your looking for a nice DD and still work truck when you need it thats the way to go IMO.

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I just don't need a work truck anymore really...I just want a really nice personal truck. Hoping for a crew cab long bed but we'll see what I can afford later in the summer...Shooting for July at this point.