Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, and I did the maintenance on this building for the first half of the summer and then the owner said one of the residents was going to do it, but he wanted me to do the landscaping, you can see where the grass was at when I did the landscaping:hammerhead:

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like you did your part well. Wish I could say the same for the owner. Its always fun to tear things up with your truck:)

3. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

I am 13. I just started mowing this spring.

4. deere615

Thanks, yeah I would have used much nicer mulch, that stuff was ugly and went gray fast. yeah its fun and easy!
    cool, I figured you were younger since you really only post in mine and Kennedy's thread. So do you just do lawns in your nieghborhood for now?

5. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

Yeah I had two weekly lawns this season and a couple for people on vacation. Next year I want to expand to about 10 lawns.

6. deere615

Cool, I have done about a total of 8 in my nieghborhood, not all at one time, that was throughout my years before I started driving. I always did my grams and my cousins though. I also did like 2 or 3 my dad drove me to. Just do good work, and the word will spread

7. deere615

Been working with my uncle doing construction since the biz has been slow. Heres his dump he got this summer and a pic of what me and the carpenter that works w/ my uncle have been doing
    my truck-uncle pauls dump.jpg
    Uncle pauls dump.jpg
    working at fleamarket.jpg

my truck-uncle pauls dump.jpg

Uncle pauls dump.jpg

working at fleamarket.jpg

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good. What is it gonna be? And how is your light hooked up and switched?

9. deere615

That is a newer indoor soccer field, we were just building a floor on that side like the other side, so it just isn't dirt/concrete. My rotator light on my pickup was pretty easy to wire since it has the plow package and had most of the wiring there. But I also got another led light that shines through the rear window that I wired in and all, keep and eye out on plowsite, because I'll be putting up pics cuz I got a new plow also

10. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

you got a plow for your truck?