Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I like it better than the 413 i have thats for sure, But the 770 still blows them all away its just on the heavy side.

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Brad, hows the PB-250 treat you? I'm thinking of picking one or two of them up for tight areas and where a backpack isn't needed.

3. deere615

Great they are nice little blowers, great for smaller accounts in the summer way faster to grab those an the backpacks

4. LawnMan19

Sounds like they'll work great for what I was thinking...Thanks.

5. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Jersey

looking good! you should try out the Snapper 21 mowers, and Shindaiwa and Kawasaki machines.

6. LawnMan19

Why change what's working for him?? Honda makes great 21s and Echo makes top notch handhelds and owns Shindaiwa.

7. deere615

I will live by the honda push mowers, I have tried alot of others and nothing has ever compared to the ones I have. Echo I like and have a good dealer the only other close dealer is stihl. Echos work great for me I just have to deal with carb issues here n there but its not to bad

8. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Jersey

Just saying... :)

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

You don't have a picture of the plug in on your spreaders do you? I got myself a spreader but it has no plugs on it, so I'm looking to wire up some sort of plug on it, but not sure what I wanna go with. Or wire size.

10. Triton2286

Triton2286 LawnSite Member

Dear god lol. Just spent the past 5 days going through your thread. Not skipping a single page.

You are definitely a good example for new guys trying to get into the industry. Looking at your work has taught me a thing or two and watching your fleet grow has given me a better idea on what I want to get two. Going the route of getting a dump trailer then the dump is definitely the way I plan to go now.