Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks awesome brad. Congrats!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Brad-
    We are leasing a shop very similar to yours. We put a lot of work into it. We don't have a fence that encloses the building so I have slides with padlocks on all the garage doors. I looked into a security system but after I got to thinking- I would be paying a monthly fee for some company to call the cops if an alarm is tripped and I would have to pay $$ for any false alarms. I paid like $700 for a security system and cameras with DVR that can be streamed to my cell. When an alarm is tripped the security system calls my cell phone and I just turn the cameras on. Should I ever see someone in my shop I'll call the cops

[​IMG]

Handle up to 16 cameras
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks yes much potential for sure. and There was a lift in this shop I am not sure if it is something I will invest in or not I dont do a whole ton of work and it would have to be a heavy duty one to support my trucks
    yeah I want to get the building secure first then possibly fencing
    thanks
    thanks scott
    This is something very similar I am probably going to do. I have been putting alot of thought into this and what you did is what I am leaning towards for now. Did you install the system yourself or have a professional? Also do you need some type of cable/internet hookup for the system?

4. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

The setup I went with requires internet for the cameras and a phone line for the alarm system. The alarm system and camera system I purchased separately on amazon. The alarm system is nothing more than magnet strips and motion detectors but it does the job. It plugs into the wall but has a battery backup if power is cut. You can install several phone numbers for it to call. The camera quality is good enough for me to see what's going on in the shop.

I installed everything myself. The alarm system was extremely easy as llong as you follow directions. I installed the cameras but did have some help frem my tech friends on setting up the dvr and cameras so I could watch them from the phone

When we moved into the shop last spring, security was my #1. I didn't put anything into the shop until I had my security systems. I also ordered like 8 pad locks all keyed alike for the garage doors etc.

We keep the trailers outside but chained together and locked to a fence. This year I'd like to drill 3" wide holes about 3' deep in the ground and fill with cement and put and eye bolt in the top and just lock the trailers up that way.

Good luck man

5. BckYrdLmbrJk

BckYrdLmbrJk LawnSite Member

Not sure if this was answered already, I just started skimming this thread but how did you go about mounting the wheelbarrows to your dump truck?

Your work looks great and I dig your equipment, especially the Chevy's!

6. deere615

Ok thanks for your help!
    Thank you and when I got the dump body installed I made sure it had at least a 3/4 cab overhang. with my tarp system I can only put 2 wheel barrows sideways I just lay them up there and strap them down, only downfall is the handles hang over a bit on one side.
    If you dont have a tarp or get a dump body with full cab overhang then 3 wheel barrows can be placed side by side which is what a few local guys do here but they special ordered full cab protector dump bodies.

7. bmac32

bmac32 LawnSite Member

Brad I just want to let you know you are my idle!

Good luck with the new shop bro.

Quick question how far is Leetsdale from you?

8. deere615

Thanks its coming along we been pounding away at the inside work anytime its not snowing we are there working. I have been taking pictures and will post some soon.
    Probably 30 minutes or so

9. JgLawn

JgLawn LawnSite Member

Hey cool thread nice too see how your company grew love that dump truck and 2500 Chevy. Good luck this season!

How did you design/paint the lettering on the boards? The pics are on like page 250-260 I think
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. JgLawn

JgLawn LawnSite Member

Ha I lied its actually page 279 lol I had a similar idea for my dump truck but im worried that it wont come out that perfect
    Posted via Mobile Device