Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, how about some more pictures of how you mounted it and the controller. Also be careful on your wording if you know what I mean.

2. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good. be VERY careful backing up!!

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Mounting it is just in the reese hitch. If you mean vibrator by wording thats what they are called. Otherwise I dunno.
    Thanks, yeah I already plowed with it once gotta be more carefull. But me and my dad are building an extention so it sits up higher so it won't hit on steep drives and so I can actually see it backing up

4. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

nice spreader...i have the lesco mini which is the same thing...make sure when u hook it up you put it in straight ive been tryin to figure out whats been wrong with mine all season and tonight just found out that my connectors are a little off...but they are nice little spreaders...good luck with it

5. Lakewlc

yeah i was gonna say if you wernt gonna make it higher you coulda put a plow marker on ether side

6. deere615

Thanks, what do you mean-put it in the hitch straight?
    yeah I thought markers would look funny, they way I am doing it should suit me very well

7. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

You sure are working the hell out of that truck! lol good luck with it

8. Lakewlc

that will treat you good. theres alot of money in sanding

9. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

yah he is lol!!! guess as long as he's making some $$$ thats all that matters...I'd be scared to use a 1500 though, I mean it must take a beating....

10. deere615

Oh believe me I know I am. I was just telling my dad about that. There where be a 3/4 or 1 ton reg cab 8ft bed coming soon. Hopefully for next plowing season! I just want to be sure I have the buiness for a second truck. As long as this one holds up until then I will be happy:weightlifter: its my daily driver too so it never gets a break. but I am real good about keeping up on maintenance