Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That mount is some really slick fabricating! Good job

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

BTW Have you figured out the grille lights yet

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah my dads pretty good with that stuff. The top piece I brought though and he welded it on. it was only like $12. No I am not to worried about doing the grille lights right now

4. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

that looks good now you can see it

5. deere615

yep that was part of the plan!

6. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

hey just curiouse im trying to get a plow for next year and am wondering how do youi charge per hour, by the inch or what.

7. deere615

everything I do is per push-meaning I give them a set price and everytime I show up its that price plus salt if needed. I tell them I will be there every 2-4 or 1-3 inches. I charged by the inch on sidewalks last year and I didn't like it. The way I have been doing it so far seems to work.

8. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

You getting any lake effect snow where you are at? I know i've been busy, been plowing air. I have the picture to prove it:angry: There is a hole right over Wayland, 5 miles north and south and west of me there is snow.

plowon1 (1).jpg

9. deere615

I have been getting nothing. I salted monday, just to use my new spreader:). I would like to get some more though, the plow has been off the truck for a long time

10. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I took the plow off just after taking the pics hoping that would bring some snow. So far it only brought half inch.