Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I have been wanting to put timbrens on the front and back for a while and finally got to it.
    Trimben kit.jpg
    front factory bump stop(truck is jacked up here)
    factory truck bump stop front.jpg
    front timbren
    front timbren.jpg

Trimben kit.jpg

factory truck bump stop front.jpg

front timbren.jpg

2. deere615

3. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Sorry for getting back to you so late. I didn't check back on this thread. Yea, my 98. I have around 120k on it and has gone over its repair hump lol. I fixed/replaced alot over the last year and now runs great. (minus a heavy vibration between 55 and 65) You'll see the difference between the 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton. Its night and day. I'm 21. BTW, did you do the timbren install yourself? I might do it on my 1500 in the rear. How much was it?

4. deere615

Yeah I did it myself. The back was easy compared to the front. Jack the back up one bolt off one bolt on. The front I had to loosen the shocks the sorta twist the timbrens to get them in(little FF helped) then tighten the shocks

5. deere615

Went to the Home and garden show tonight. Ours here is focused more towards the homeowner. But I was happy that wright was there, I talked to the guy alot and hopefully I will go test one this week, but I am just not sure if I want to add one this year or not. Heres a few pics sorry for the quality:
    Convention Center
    convention center.jpg
    Underneath, a few years back an 18 wheeler fell through part of the floor:hammerhead: luckily it was not the whole thing but just the back few wheels, but still:dizzy:
    convention center underneath.jpg
    Wright!
    wright stander.jpg
    ferris mowers, the last one is their big cat diesel, that thing was huge!
    ferris mowers.jpg

convention center.jpg

convention center underneath.jpg

wright stander.jpg

ferris mowers.jpg

6. deere615

cub cadet
    cub mowers.jpg
    cub loader, I would love a little machine like this but probably JD, New Holland, or Kubota
    cub loader.jpg
    And of course home depot was there
    home depot tractors.jpg
    Home depot push mowers.jpg

cub mowers.jpg

cub loader.jpg

home depot tractors.jpg

Home depot push mowers.jpg

7. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Get a wright stander! Seriously you will love it. They are fast and to be honest more fun than a Z. They are built solid to, the ga. steel that they used is much thicker than my toro.

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Glad you got to go! I'm going in the morning. Truck looks awesome with the timbrens!

9. deere615

Oh yeah I know they are built tough, I now I could afford one its just I was looking to purchase a few other bigger things this year. so we will see
    I wouldn't have missed it.

10. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I went to the one in G.R. today. Didn't get any pics. But lots of interesting stuff