Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

that was the plan. dark pic but I moved all my salt today. It was about 1800 pounds and it held the load alot better then it would before timbrens
    moving salt.jpg

moving salt.jpg

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

What else you got to get ready?

3. deere615

Well today I brought a bunch of stuff at home depot, fixed to small curbs at a place I plow(no biggy), sent out renewal letters, calling/talking to a few new people I plowed for about lawn care/giving estimates, Buying some tools, gotta build a backpack blower rack at some point, got a cleanup to do, Registered my name with a nursury I go to alot, gotta go test a wright at some point, hopefully buy a dump trailer off a guy I know and the list goes on...

4. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

a dump trailer would be cool

5. deere615

yeah, its only a small 5x8 but I should be getting a pretty good deal on it as its pratically new. It will work great for hauling mulch topsoil stone. And if I find a different dump place I could haul brush with it too

6. deere615

Small spring cleanup today and built a back pack blower rack for the trailer, well my dad did most of it
    Jackson-spring cleanup.jpg
    blower rack 1.jpg
    blower rack 2.jpg
    blower on blower rack.jpg
    blower on blower rack 2.jpg

Jackson-spring cleanup.jpg

blower rack 1.jpg

blower rack 2.jpg

blower on blower rack.jpg

blower on blower rack 2.jpg

7. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

There's something about having a back pack blower hanging off the side of my trailer, I wouldn't like that, that's like holding $500 out the window going down the highway.

8. BTM Lawn Maintenance L.L.C

BTM Lawn Maintenance L.L.C LawnSite Senior Member

I agree 100%...should be kept on the inside...most of the time ill keep mine in the green barrels...Thumbs Up

9. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I either wedge mine between something (which you're not suppose to do) or most of the time I lay it down in my bed which has a cover.

10. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Ya I don't know how you guys feel comfortable with these blower racks, they do not look very secure. In my opinion every landscaper should have a cage on the front of their trailer, it is the most versatile "rack" there is. You can put blowers, trimmers, hedge clippers, shovels, etc. Just my opinion.