1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Ideally, yes. But in a lot of cases they add too much tounge weight to the trailer to be worth it.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I have a landscape rack in the front but it is usually full with gas cans cones, hand blower etc. I am not sure how all the ither blower racks are built but his thing holds the blower very good, I am not to worried about it. alot of guys have blower racks

3. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

scare the **** out of me too

4. deere615

doesn't anybody have trimmer racks either? trimmers can be just as expensive

5. deere615

Got my dump trailer today- brought it slightly used. Its a 5x8 ez-dumper. I know should have went bigger, but this was a good deal and its all I need for now. The gate on this thing is awesome because its custom built to go 3 ways. I gotta clean it up paint it a little and such. Heres a few pics also one of the brake controller I installed a little while ago...
    Dump trailer 3.jpg
    Dump trailer 2.jpg
    Dump trailer 1.jpg
    brake controller.jpg

Dump trailer 3.jpg

Dump trailer 2.jpg

Dump trailer 1.jpg

brake controller.jpg

6. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

nice trailer as long as it dose its job. and it defensibility serves the purpose.

7. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Dude thats a great little trailer there, what does something like that go for used? It looks to be in great shape too! Good luck with it that will be better than using a utility trailer.

8. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

wow that thing is cuteeeee haha JK JK man!! Nice little trailer! Will be nice for cleanups and mulch and stuff.

9. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

and I think landscapers should use dump trucks for mulch jobs hahaaaa

10. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

looks nice. good luck with it