Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks yeah it wasnt used to much
    I got it for 2k if I hadn't had known the guy it probably would have been 2500 I will probably have that much in when I am done though I am painting it replacing broken lights jack might buy a roll up tap etc. He never cleaned it and kept it outside so its a bit rusty. It was a pretty good deal not as good as you got your trailer for though!
    takes yeah mulch topsoil stone etc. It will be nice for hauling junk and scrap too.
    Thanks

2. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Whatever Jared, I just don't understand what the difference is because with a trailer you shovel and wheelbarrow the mulch off the trailer to the site and you don't stain the concrete if you are using dyed mulch. With a dump truck you are still going to have to shovel and wheelbarrow the mulch from the pile and if you don't put down a tarp you are going to have to clean up the mess. It really just doesn't make sense to me but then again I guess according to you I'm an idiot who knows nothing....

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

No way will it cost 2000 to fix it up 2k is a lot for a jack some lights and paint, even if you re-painted the whole thing and went through all the hydralics it would probably only be $600.

What kinda weight can that thing hold? Looks like 5 lug 3500 axles.

4. deere615

No haha I paid 2k after I am done I might have about an additional $500 into it. It is rated to carry 3700 and thats including the wieght of the trailer

5. deere615

Most of the time it will get shoveled out of here unless I am delivering for someone or I have guys shoveling and I am going to pick up more. But the big thing is with the ramp I can roll a wheel barrow up and also this can hold more wieght than you put in a pickup when you are dealing with topsoil stone etc.

6. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

you will learn to tip it up as you go and shovel into two wheelbarrows less work than completely shoveling a flat dump. Oh and remember one yard of topsoil weighs between 2200-2400 lbs.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  7. deere615

yeah thats true

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice Brad, good luck with it this season? Gonna deck it out with L.E.D. lights?

9. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

Im so proud of you!

Have a great season!:drinkup:

10. deere615

no I am just putting normal lights on, a light will more then likely get broke before it burns out
    lol thanks tim you too