Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

yep to bad I gotta haul brush tomorrow and bricks on thursday:dizzy:

2. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

looks really good

3. deere615

Thanks alot

4. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Looks good. Its amazing what a fresh coat of paint will do to your dump. Did you see mine? Did you roll yours on or did you use a gun?

5. deere615

yea I saw yours you did a great job, the paint on my bed will be gone in no time but it at least lloks better than all that rust. I rolled it on. just basically dumped a quart on and rolled

6. deere615

Been using the trailer... hauled 2 loads of brick yesterday:dizzy: and brush today that I still need to empty-Brush was from a big cleanup today that I didn't have time to get any pictures of
    hauling bricks.jpg
    dump trailer loaded with Toms brush.jpg

hauling bricks.jpg

dump trailer loaded with Toms brush.jpg

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Haha puttin that thing to good use. I'm always eerie of unhooking my trailer if its loaded like that. Had it take off down the drive one day on me, even with the wheels chocked. Then another time it flipped the front up in the air, but that one was my stupid fault for loading so far back. Keep workin it hard and have fun with it. Bet its came close to paying for itself by now

8. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I think you've outgrown it lol

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Get some tiedowns and put them on the sideboards so you dont scratch up the outside!

10. deere615

Doesn't bother me, most of the wieght is on the axle and towrds the front. Even with the heavy gate open I can tand on the back and it wont go up empty. unlike my landscape trailer:hammerhead: I took the mower off once with it unhooked not thinking:dizzy:
    haha no I don't want to get to big of a trailer for the truck, When I get a bigger truck I might want a bigger one but this one works great.
    sideboards wouldn't hold the straps, its got stake pockets all the way around, the straps are not going to scratch it to much besides its made to work!