Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah thats why I wanted one lol. I use my 21's a decent amount too. each mower has its place.
    yeap everythig fits alright the 36 and 21 next to each other are a bit of a squeeze though

2. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Last year was the first year I got one of my push mowers out in 2 years. I don't ever have the need for one, but when my trimmer broke, I had to break it out.

3. deere615

I use my hondas alot, for people who want their lawns bagged and for cleanups leaves high grass ect. they are great mowers

4. deere615

Lawn from today, cut with the stander. I cut a couple others as well.
    ron first cut 2.jpg
    ron first cut 1.jpg

ron first cut 2.jpg

ron first cut 1.jpg

5. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good . Lines are getting better !!

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I agree, lines are getting alot better. I'm still getting used to my Gravely and I've mowed like 40 hours with it lol

7. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

you need to work on your stripes man, and just unplug the hour meter until you mow 50+hrs with it and then plug it back on....

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

I'd recommend a 7x14 dual axle. If you already have a 5x10 single axle, why only step up a few feet unless you have storage restrictions for your trailer.

9. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

agreed, since you already have the 5x10 open and 5x8? dump I'd go with a 7x14 or 8x16 tandem axle which give you plenty to grow....seems :hammerhead: to only go 2' longer.

10. deere615

Little bit, this account they weren't bad, but when there is a longer path they are a bit crooked. Ill get better with time
    Yeah I know I will get better though, my quick was easy to get used to the wright takes a bit more time. I didn't know you could unplug the hour meter, I might have to do that:)
    Yeah like I said in the quote A 6x12(thats the biggest I could probably go now because of storage) is what I could use now, but next year it might be different. If I decide to add a walker or ztr in 2yrs I might wan a 7x 14 or 7x16. But I will see what the future holds

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009