Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Was it fun doing the rear shocks? I remember when I did my shocks this past spring, and the back shocks were a royal pain in the you know where.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

those were taken with a 12.1 mega pixel camera! The first shot was a little shakey
    thanks
    Back shocks were easier 2 bolts thats is. front were not bad either just took more time cleaning up everything

3. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I was going to say something also about your camera. What kind of camera is it, so I don't buy the same one:laugh:

All my pics are taken with an old HP 7yrs old 2.1 MP camera. There must be something set wrong on yours.

I did notice when taken pics in a garage, mine come out better with no flash.

4. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

Speakin about cameras....Mine when on the "night" setting is allmost impossible to take good pics...It is getting old, maybe about 3yrs old....but it NEVER has worked good at night or any low light setting....I just cant stand still enough, so I just stopped trying.

5. deere615

Now that you guys mention it I think it might have been in the wrong mode because I remember that flash being red. Its a sony cyber shot.

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pictures!

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

It looks like you're having trouble holding the camera still. Not trying to be critical. Try breathing out when you push the button...it might make it smoother.

8. deere615

Thanks
    haha I dunno usually I am pretty good with a camera

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

They just look fuzzy that's all. I wasn't trying to be a Richard :waving:

10. deere615

yeah lol :)