1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

You have a great setup all I would suggest is to ditch the homolite and get a commercial stick edger but other then that your setup is great

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks, yeah thats next year I want to get an echo splitboom. I dont really used my splitboom that much, normally I use the string trimmers for all edging only use it on new lawns in the spring or on occasion when I use any of the other attachments, surprisingly that homlite has enough power to run the tiller really well

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  3. deere615

Fall mowing...
    scott 10-20.jpg
    harry 10-20.jpg

scott 10-20.jpg

harry 10-20.jpg

4. mowerdude777

Cool I use to use echos ( they got stolen) and I would advise you to stay away from the smaller ones such as the 225 and go for the 230 or something bigger

5. deere615

yeah I have a regular 230 now and the clutch is messed up this is my second one that has done it. my 210 never did or does it

6. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Srm-210 that I bought used. I think it is about 6 or 7 years old and neither I or the owner before me had a problem with it. Runs great and does great trimming and edging.

7. mowerdude777

Well that sucks twice wow, Might just be time to switch over to a difrent brand for trimmers/ split boom Personaly I like shinys and redmaxs

8. deere615

yeah I still like echo though and it still works fine the head just keeps spinning though the clutch doesnt engage. I am not a fan of shindaiwas but I always thought of going for redmax the look like awesome trimmers

9. mowerdude777

IMHO the redmax trimmers are the best, my shiny is a spare it is good IMO but the redmax is the best.

10. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Yah redmax is def the best, I currently have 7 of their trimmers/blowers.
    Posted via Mobile Device