Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Greenboy24

Greenboy24 LawnSite Senior Member

I have always stood strongly behind shindy...it is all we run as far as handhelds except for a larger saw. I have zero problems with them and love the performance....if i didn't or couldn't get shindy I would go redmax

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I never personally used shidis or redmaxs but first there is really not to many dealers of those around here most are echo and stihl. But a couple comanies I have seen using redmaxs. I was amazed at how quiet they are

3. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

They are quite for sure, I have a 2401 trimmer and a shiny 231 trimmer and the rmax is wayy quiter

4. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I have a echo 210 and at work for the landscaper I work for I use redmax handhelds and the redmax is definitely way quieter.

5. deere615

hmm somethings missing...stander is in the shop which is making all my leaf cleanups this week a pita:hammerhead:

empty trailer wright stander gone.jpg

Hauling firewood over the weekend
    truck loaded with firewood.jpg

today-dads log splitter and 22 bags of salt in bed
    truck with salt and log splitter.jpg

empty trailer wright stander gone.jpg

truck loaded with firewood.jpg

truck with salt and log splitter.jpg

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

What happened to the Stander?

7. deere615

pulley or bearing underneath, it was vibrating the whole mower real bad. I should have just dealt with it until I am less busy and to make matters worse I took it to Allegheny L&G cause I didnt feel like driving to any of the other dealers:hammerhead:

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Oh man, you're not gonna get that back this season. :nono:

Hopefully they fix it soon for you. Hopefully they don't charge you out the ass also.

9. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

You sent it into the shop for a PULLEY?!?!? WOWWWWW
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. deere615

Oh they better, because I will be calling them daily just so they get it done to stop hearing from me:laugh: oh and its under warranty!
    Noo I am not that stupid I am not sure what it is its something at the bottom of the mower-major pita to replace and as I said before its under warranty