1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good.
  2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I hope you paid him well! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Want me to run over to Allegheny and steal your mower back?
  3. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

what truck you using for mait?
  4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

thanks haha I always keep the camera with me just didnt use it much though I had other stuff to get done that day
    Oh I did! YES please parts on "back order" thats the biggest BS every. The guys there are not rude but they just never seem happy or care. I am sending wright and email about them tonight:). I am just glad that someone near me has the same mower as me and could lend a hand
    which ever one I feel like jumping in
  5. deere615

More pictures:
    old magnets
    fixed tailgate handle
    new tailgate handle.jpg
    more undercoating
    undercoat differential.jpg
    4 gms at our house-my 2 trucks sisters blazer(parents old suv) and parents gmc evnvoy in the garage not pictured is my dads 98 chevy truck
    4 gms at the house.jpg
    trucks 11-8 (3).jpg

4 gms at the house.jpg

trucks 11-8 (3).jpg

new tailgate handle.jpg

undercoat differential.jpg
  6. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Well now you have a place to put your old flasher now. Are you going to get the other style rims on the new truck? Those aren't the best looking
  7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Old flasher? I agree on the rims too. But first things first.
  8. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice truck.

Did I miss it, or did you already announce what you want to do with the truck?
    Dump insert?

Lets hear it....
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  9. deere615

naw I will probably get another led for this one they just look so much better than that big rotator. No they are not the best looking but new rims are not really on my list right now. way to much other important stuff, maybe down the road if I find a good deal though
    I got a whelen responder Linear led on the blue truck a little while back. I have been in the process of adding some new lights on the blue truck just haven't finished and put pictures up yet.
    plow, gunna get one looking for a used on now but probably end up getting a new one somethime in december. Dump insert yes I would love one hopefully I can find a used one in the spring
  10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

You should flatbed that b***h, that way you can put your mowers on it and not have to tow a trailer.