Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I bought a flasher off craigslist today, it's a whelen DX something I think flasher, dual rotator, with a 4 sideagon mirror in the middle, I got it for $40, the only thing wrong with it is that it needs a new bulb on one side, but thats no big deal

2. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Nice truck, almost the same as the one I just bought, just a little newer and less miles. You'll love it, except for gas mileage. I have a long list of things I want to do to mine also. Any plans for a bigger trailer??

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

No I rather tow a trailer JMO
    cool hope it works nice for you. I love the led ones now lol
    Thanks, yeah I am very well noticing the gas mileage, from now on I am taking the blue truck to school!

4. AndyTblc

Well some of us don't make the big bucks like others to afford the led flashers.......

5. deere615

haha I know. lol I know many still like rotators they sem to have a better light output. But I just like the slimer look of the responder compared to my big old bulky rotator. But to each his own.

6. AndyTblc

I do like the rotators because of the mirrors and it makes it brighter, but I'm all for using better technology and I have looked into getting the same flasher as you, but I can't spend that kind of money right now.

7. deere615

lawn after picking up leaves
    paul samko 11-9.jpg

gutters
    eva gutter.jpg
    truck at evas.jpg
    truck trailer 11-9-09.jpg

eva gutter.jpg

truck at evas.jpg

paul samko 11-9.jpg

truck trailer 11-9-09.jpg

8. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

9. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Its about time you got a 2500! lol Truck looks nice but a few words of advice. Buy a drop hitch for your trailer. Also, look into selling that blue truck in the future. It WILL cost you in a few years. I used the hell out of my 1500 when i first started out like you did, and am now paying for it. I pretty much replaced everything except the engine in it. Just trying to save you the hastle i had. The 6.0 is a great engine but a PIG on gas. Dont expect what you got in the blue truck to get in the white one lol You're looking at 9mpg tops lol

10. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Yah my 03 is a f@ckin PIG!
    Posted via Mobile Device