Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Mines in the sig. 98 1500 reg cab long bed...no clue on the gears.

2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Oh okay. The old pre-'96 TBI engines weren't as good on gas as the EFI engines which started in '96. You probably also have 3.73 gears which are better on gas until you have a load. The 4.10's will keep me right about 10-11 unless I have a couple ton of rocks or trees on my trailer.

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

The exhaust lowered it because I LOVE how it sounds so I am on the pedal more. :wall :laugh: :cry:

4. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking 2500. What was wrong with your stander?? did you get it back??

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks! lol. Yeah I gotta go get 2 hitches to keep in this truck there is a 2 inch drop on there now but thats the hitch I use for my blue truck. Yeah the blue truck will stay around for a little while-way better on gas so its nice to use sometimes plus it wont get beat on as much now. I dunno it was my firt truck so it would be tough to get rid of but I will see what happens down the road.

As for gas mileage yeah it sucks. But its a work truck. If I just have to do runnign around I will use the blue truck. I think with this past week- had a trailer on about 50% of the time-it seemed to be getting 8-9mpg. gotta fill her up at the end of tommorrow

6. deere615

Thanks. I dunoo some kind of bearing at the bottom of the mower. NO they are really starting to Pi$$ me off. I need it I already sent an email to wright complaining about the dealer

7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

brad i forgot to tell you this today i would go get your mower as soon as possible man they dont care about it if you didint buy it there i would get it tommorow nd take some place else. MO

8. deere615

yeah they are a bunch of idiots. I need to just start up a mower shop and deal wrights. I am sure I would get tons of business since all the wright owners in this area are unhappy with dealer support!

9. Scagmower48

Scagmower48 LawnSite Senior Member

I would keep the half ton if I were you. Its just fine for pulling your mowers around and you can use the 3/4 for the bigger jobs that require hevier loads. I bet that half ton is rated to tow 4500-5000 pounds. Your mowing setup does not weigh that much, so your not beating on it. Plowing with it maybe, just take it easy. I like that blue color. You could also use the half ton as a strict personal truck and a backup truck. That way you drive the half to school and come home and the 3/4 is already loaded and ready to go. Even though loading only takes ten minutes, it sucks to do it everyday, it gets old.

10. deere615

yeah I will still plow with it might still use it for mowing unless I get a bigger trailer. white one is really nice for the dump trailer and anything else heavy. I would love to keep everything hooked up to the white truck so its always ready to go but I gotta find a shop first there is no enough room at our house to always leave it loaded up and hooked up