1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bottom Line!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bastalker, Apr 5, 2003.

1. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Bluegrass, and the rest of you that think that the forum shouldn't give prices, trade secrets etc...Dont let the door hit you on the way out!

If you think for one minute that the info on this forum is going to affect your biz. whether a competitor is looking at your posts or not. Your in the wrong biz....Lowballers are going to be out there whether this forum is here or not!!!!!! If you are providing quality work, it will speak for itself, and the clients will want to keep you!Bottom line...Give quality work, and the scrubs, and lowballers cant touch you! I am so tired of hearing about lowballers and scrubs. It is getting really old! That is a sign of insecurity! Please stop!! Instead of complaining, help out........

Eric Elm.......though I didnt know him was one of the most respected individuals on this site! I have seen so much, and researched his work, and I can honestly say that I am in awe of this man. Did he hide the secrets of the trade? NO....He helped as many people that he could prices and all.

I for one could care a less about these so called scrubs, and lowballers. If I can help any of the members on this site....I will smile doing it...prices and all. I would hope the members here will do the same.I know it wont effect my biz one way or the other.

Yes I get lowballed all the time...But it is all part of the biz. Worry about YOUR biz, and help out others on this site new an old, and make this forum a great place to come to at the end of a hard day!:D :drinkup:
  2. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

your right.i just wanna get these low ballers in the same market as the rest of us.