Bought a new Lazer Z today!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Esby, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

I picked up this 2003 Lazer Z 60" with the 27hp Kohler this morning. I put 5 hours on it today and love it already! I sold my 2001 Lazer Z HP 52"/23 Kaw to a friend of mine. I think I got a pretty good deal on the new one, but I'll let you be the judge. I got the striping roller and a mulch kit inlcluded for $8,300. If anyone has this mower with the 27hp Kohler I would be interested in what you think of it. Thanks-Esby

2. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

3. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

WTG'll love it!! I just have a 25 kohler on mine, but I like it:D

Have only used the cup holder once though...;) :D :drinkup:

BTW, wheres the roller, still see the anti-scalp wheels on the back:confused:
  4. Esby

I am having to wait a day to get the roller as my dealer didn't have any in stock. I had the roller for my 52" HP and loved it. I will post a couple pictures of some stripes once I get the roller on.
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I see you already have an OCDC on, though! That is really nice! Congratulations! Enjoy it! Definitely a step up! ;)
  6. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

nice--even good enough to pick up chicks on it...
  7. lahanko

lahanko LawnSite Member
    from NY

Yea, I was gonna say, “looks like a chick magnet”.
  8. lawn perfection

lawn perfection LawnSite Senior Member

Esby,Bought my lazer 60in 27hp back in november, Love it. Its my first ztr. They didn't have the deal on the roller or mulch kit when i got mine. I do have a roller on it now, excellent machine you'll love it.
  9. Esby

I don't know about it being a "chick magnet ", but I'll let you know if it brings them in:D The Director is from York Sheet Metal which I bought for my HP. So I just remounted it on the new one. I wouldn't want to mow with out it!
  10. GreenMachine102

GreenMachine102 LawnSite Member

Whats a director?