Bought a new Stander

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Signature Landscaping1, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I just bought a new wright stander about a week or so ago. After hearing mixed reviews on the aero core deck, i decided to get one.
    It is a 48 with a 20 hp Kawasaki fixed deck.
    I really like the bigger casters, the spring loaded ride platform is great, the pad is much bigger and more comfy. Hydro pump fans are good also.
    The suction on the deck is great so far, we'll see how it does in the fall.

stander.jpg

2. You gonna mulch with it? I'm interested to hear how that aero core deck does with a mulch kit....I have the old deck on a 36" and mulching is sub-par in growing season...
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm so jealous right now.

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats man, looks great.

5. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

I do mulch with it, but I bag the majority of my properties, i do not have a mulch kit. But i do run the raptor mulching blades and the work nice.

6. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

heres one from friday

dover house.jpg

7. Very nice, looks great
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

have they stoppped all production on the older deck? at gie they had both there, just curious, cuz i demoed the aerocore and it was miles ahead of the old deck. cant see a reason to keep old around

9. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

you're gonna wish you got the 24 hp.....I have the same mower except with the bigger motor and I would not have wanted anything smaller. Its a great machine though, almost 250 hrs on mine and I have had ZERO problems and its a great machine!

10. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I have no experiance with these at all but been looking at them and they look great. Only 3 dealers in our area.

Anyone use the rear discharge?