Bought a new Stander

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Signature Landscaping1, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

We stopped working around 1 today due to heavy rain. So I began to work on building a small shed to keep the chainsaws and splitter in.

shedz.jpg

2. Thanks. I have a 36" with the old deck...aero core I think is only 48" and above anyways. On st Augustine grass here, I think it leaves a great cut. I wish mulching was a little better, but it's def. not bad. I can only imagine the aero core is that much better. I don't care for striping here cause our grasses don't stripe. Enjoy the new mower!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

How many lawns you do a week ? Nice mowers! What kind of truck pulling them?

4. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

I only run the stander and the bobcat now. I sold the ferris because it was a monster. The others never get used, the toro i use on one house because it can get through the gate, but i will probably throw it up for sale soon.
    I only mow thursday and fridays, 35 full service accounts. Mon-wed is spent pruning, gardening, installs, and firewood deliveries.

5. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

heres my gmc

gmc clean.jpg

mine.jpg

6. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

nathan 3.jpg

7. snap12.5

snap12.5 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I dig these stripes! What mower were they done with? And is there a striping kit attached?

8. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Nice wood pile! How many cords do you sell a year? Do you do it all yourself? What log splitter are you using?

9. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

What did you use to cut that bed edge? We use a Brown Bed Edger, but it doesn't cut that deep.

10. arl250

arl250 LawnSite Senior Member

I guess nobody noticed this thread is from 2012
    Posted via Mobile Device