1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bought A Toro 36" WB Today!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DSLND, Jul 9, 2007.

1. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Well heres the story on this one:

I had my 52" Toro WB listed in local classifieds. Guy called last night and we ended the conversation with him having a 36" toro and willing to give me the WB and pay me the difference if i gave him my 52". He came this morning, he tried out my WB, i tried out his. I said it was done deal. He handed me $1k in cash and the 36" WB. He took my 52" Toro w/pro-slide. I wasn't using the 52" and could really use a 36" for gated/smaller properties. Now all i need is a bigger trailer! But the good thing is that they both fit! Heres Some Pics: -Mitch-

Picture 001.jpg
  2. DSLND

Heres a pic of one side of the trailer. As you can see, a new trailer is in my near future!

Picture 002.jpg
  3. DSLND

And Heres The Last Picture. New TrimmerTrap trimmer racks and a back pack blower rack are coming in soon!

Picture 003.jpg
  4. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good man hope u enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Thanks for leaving me hanging on the shipping price for the proslide.:hammerhead:
  6. DSLND

I'm really sorry Matt. I was trying to get a shipping price, but both times i went, i forgot something. Whether it be your location, or something else. Sorry Dude! -Mitch-
  7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me!! Good luck with the new machine.
  8. DSLND

Thanks Dude! I can't wait to see the time difference tomorrow on my gated properties, hoping to be a big difference from using the 21". -Mitch-
  9. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I am looking to upgrade my gated yard mower too, as I will no longer have the Troy Bilt Wide Cut to use in the future (friend needs it again due to trailer space issues). I am NOT push mowing all my back yards, so I am thinking a 42" Walker or Exmark Navigator is in my future.
  10. DSLND

How did your Troy Bilt work? A few years ago, when all i was running was lawn tractors, i really wanted one of those. Oh BTW i never heard back from that guy about the Walker GHS. -Mitch-