Bought a used 16' Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Mar 15, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice. Thats a good truck for your age. I'll be 19 in June and got my license last spring.

2. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah we got a great deal on it and plus my family needs it for pulling our 30' camping trailer it works great for doing both.

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice Trailer Micah. Your truck looks good all cleaned up. I have thought about putting a toolbox in my truck but I always need an 8ft bed.

4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Man and Im just about to buy a muffler for mine..:laugh:...it gets annoying after 3 Years..LOL...let me know if you want my set up I'll sell it to you cheap..

5. Blueribbonlawns

:laugh:
    you dont like it huh, well if i do it im going to get the cat black system from GM so i can keep my warrenty i have talked to them quite alot about it and they say if it is a certified gm part it wont void it, But i think it will be cool i love the whisling sound coming out of the pipe it's 5'' pipe but ill put a nice 6'' tip on and it will look bad as hell.
    i pulled up to a 08 the other day and we wernt racing but he had 6'' dual exaust and cold air intake and a blo off valve it was sweet

My freind's dad has a 05 cummins 3500 and he drove it to practice the other day and he wanted to race, I really dident want to because i had just chiped my elbow last practice but he really wanted to go he was just blowin smoke on me so i decited id had enuf of that goat next stop light i wasted that dodge 2 lenths before i got out of the intersection he really dident care because it's his dads truck with two chips in it and my d-max is bone:laugh: stock!

6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks. I sanded down the trailer yesterday so i can paint it. Now its snowing and raining today so i gotta wait till the weather is better. Yes i need the whole bed for the dump insert so no cross box for me.

LOL your funny.

7. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Where do you keep all of your stuff. From your pictures of your truck, your dads and your dads trailer, it looks like you're pretty packed in there. What do you do with your equipment, do you have a pole barn that you never showed us, or do you have "peeps" that let you keep your stuff at their shop.

8. Blueribbonlawns

If your asking me we have a storge garage but when were mowing i keep my trailer,truck,walker,small mowers,trimmers,ect at the house i really dont like it because when we get called to go do weed mowing we have to go to storage to get the john deere's i really want a shop but we havent found one that isnt over 1500 a month but were still lookin.

9. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I should have wrote where do all of you who don't have a shop, but can't you buy some property build your own show how you want it, or won't the budget allow you too. Redmax where do you keep yours, from your pics it looks like it's really crowded at your house.

10. Blueribbonlawns

Yeah that would work but it would cost alot of money and i am gettin along fine
    but it would be awesome to have a shop that i could pull my truck and trailer in.