Bought a used 16' Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Mar 15, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

What looks crowded about my house? Only got 1 enclosed trailer, 3 vehicles and 2 plows in the driveway:rolleyes::laugh:

I rent an outdoor area away from my house to park my trailers and stuff. My Dad and I are working on getting a shop where we can be based out of and keep everything in one spot. My driveway and property are a wreck because we havent renovated it yet. That should be started this spring and summer and it will be a complete overhaul when it happens.

2. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry, what was I thinking, I think you still got room for a camper too. Yeah a shop would probly do you good. Same for a lot of other people on here too. I just went and got my other tractor out today, and my garage is a mess, I piled all my john deere pieces onto the tractor. Stuff to change the oil, and the rest of garage stuff. The rest of my stuff is in the shed, and it's behind the patio chairs and what not. It's time to get that out, I want to clean everything up and get a pic of all my stuff.

3. RedMax Man

We have 2 decent sized nice sheds on my property. I keep equipment in one of them and it has electricity, lighting and work bench etc. I'll get a fleet picture once everything is cleaned, tuned, painted and ready for action.

4. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

im going to do my first power raking of the year today!

5. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I'd start working on lawns, but we're getting a bunch of snow today. I'm going to try and get them done first week in april.

6. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

Im sick of snow i want summer to get here.

7. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey did you get that trailer from Joel? in southern N.H.???

8. RedMax Man

No, I bought off another member from Raymond, NH. It wasn't Joel.

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Ever get it painted? My wiring went to crap on mine last season, my welds broke in spots too, and the gate is bent

10. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice trailer. your truck is sweet too