1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bought eXmark...Lawnsite

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by chariot, Aug 31, 2004.

1. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

How many of you guys bought your eXmark due to Lawnsite? Be it the support from eXmark or the positive feedback from other users. I was just thinking while cutting that if not for this site who knows what I would be using to cut with.

Thank You eXmark for being a part of Lawnsite and having the best customer support of any company I have ever dealt with. Not just equipment manufacturers but every company.
  2. BigDave

BigDave LawnSite Member

Count me in. I was looking at Exmark, Scag, and Toro. I read a few posts by 65Hoss and 3DGator (do I have the name right?) recommending Exmark that made a lot of sense to me.
  3. lahanko

lahanko LawnSite Member
    from NY

Bought a Toro, wanted an Exmark but way to far to drive.
    Toro is doing fine.
  4. 22R

22R LawnSite Member

I didn't know much about EMARK but people on here seemed so high on them I thought I would give it a try. No Complaints !!
  5. Shadowroll

Shadowroll LawnSite Member

Being from CANADA I have just one problem............

eXmark is pleased to announce that we now offer retail financing for our Canadian customers. Below is a list of programs that are now available.

Effective Dates: Programs:
    1/1/03 to 12/31/03 Low 10.99% APR Financing
    Down Payment: 0%*
    Repayment Schedule: 24, 36, 48, and 60 months
    Minimum Amount Financed: $2,000

now compare the UNITED STATES financing available..............

Program Term
    No Payments, No Interest until April 2005 Revolving
    No Interest for 12 Months With Payments Revolving
    No Payments, No Interest for 6 Months Revolving
    No Payments, Deferred Interest for 90 Days Revolving
    3.9% APR for 24 Months Fixed Term
    3.9% APR for 36 Months Fixed Term

would be nice to be get that 3.9 % for 36 months compared to the CANADIAN 10.99 %
  6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I bought my first eXmark before I found lawnsite. Actually it was when lawnsite was just really getting started. Anyway, over time lawnsite and eXmark have been great.

eXmark isn't just a company. There are many companies out there, but eXmark (to me at least) is the people. Best bunch of guys I know. I have never met anyone that works for eXmark that wasn't top notch. They love what they do and it shows. Their life depends on the life of the end user(us).

In some ways you could say I've bet my business on eXmark based on the equipment I bought to build the business with. They haven't let me down.
  7. vettenuts

vettenuts LawnSite Member

I had never heard of them until I found this site. I looked at one last night and was very impressed. Little more than I want to spend, but am thinking if I wait until December I might get a deal (I hope). Local dealer 5 minutes away it turns out, and by December he will be concentrating on snow blowers, so I am hoping if I can clear one from his showroom he might drop his price a tad. Fingers crossed :)
  8. slplow

slplow LawnSite Senior Member

I got my new 52 lazer hp last week to replace my walker and I will tell you it blows it away. The lazer out cut, stripes, my back does not hurt at the end of the day, it's better on hills and the vacum system works better than walker. IF it were not for lawn site I might have past exmark on.
    Now I have a green mower I will be selling, it clashes with my red truck, trailer, lazer and my redmax blowers/trimmers. HA HA.
  9. Mico Landscaping design

Mico Landscaping design LawnSite Member

we have been using exmark since 1994 i refuse to run anything else... i got a 500 dollar bet with a buddy of mine .. my brand new exmark next to his new scag both ztr's... i will have an extra 5oo dollars in my pocket :).. i will always use exmark we got 4 of them and getting another new one for next year. ROCK ON EXMARK!!!!!!
  10. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Cool...in every contest it seams the must be a first and second place. First is much more fun.