bought me a traler this morning

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by snapper, Apr 22, 2006.

1. snapper

snapper LawnSite Senior Member

well got tired of my other junk trailers (search my previous posts for pictures) and tired of risking my new walk behind, so i went and bought me a 5x10, wood floor, gate 14" tires, pretty nice trailer. I know most on here would'nt have a trailer like this, but it is all i need and serves my needs. I got 200 bucks trade in on my old trailers so this one cost me 600 bucks. I tried it some today and it is much easier to back up and rides better.
    so whatcha think of it?

later chris (more pics below)
  2. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Everything fits tight. But looks good to me!
  3. pottstim

pottstim LawnSite Senior Member

Looks nice, Chris. Where did you buy it? I live about 1/2 hour from Knoxville.
  4. snapper

snapper LawnSite Senior Member

i bought it from tri-county sales. It is a hurst made in washburn tennessee. It seems well built, a bit "messy" for what you pay for it though. The paint job is so so, the welds are strong looking but a tad messy, ya know minor things that dont effect the integrity but would bother some one who pays attention to detail. All in all you are buying a low end trailer, strength and function come first and looks are second. I guess thats why there are low end trailers and high end trailers. But all in all i am happy with it so far..

later chris
  5. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

looks good to me....i like how u have the mower placed on there...a guy around me pulls the same thing but puts them on backwards....but i like how u have it better