1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bought My New Mower

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by KennyC, Aug 3, 2010.

1. KennyC

KennyC LawnSite Member

After selling all my commercial equipment I finally settled on a mower for my personal use and purchased it yesterday. I bought the Husqvarna MZ6128. My commercial mower was a Toro and it was a great machine, however in my opinion the MZ6128 outperforms the Z Master that I had - and this has really shocked me. :confused: Here's a link to the MZ6128:

MS_SURVEYOR LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh Yea! That's a nice rig! All my neighbors bought Husqvarna home owner ztr's. My mother in law's neighbor, who is an equipment salesman that sells mowers along with other things bought a Husqvarna home owner ztr. They all seem to be getting along with the Husqvarna's very well. I see you got the Landowner series.

" Heavy Duty, Frequent Use or Occasional Demanding Use

Semi-Pros, Farmers/Ranchers, Large residential property owners and other demanding users who require high performance."

Husqvarna MZ6128

Nothing like the smell of new mower!

3. castlerockmo

castlerockmo LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats welcome to the husqvarna family! I have been running husqvarna products for 5 yaers now and love them. I just sold my EZ that I had started with for 2000 the other day with 600 hours on it. Then went and bought another dixon. I bought the grizzly which is the husqvarna pz. I hope you enjoy it, and that deck that's on the MZ is the same that was on my ez, they cut really well!

Cngrats again!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. KennyC

KennyC LawnSite Member

Thank you for your nice comments Ms Surveyor and Castlerockmo!
  5. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice!! I guess your the first to have one of them around here so keep us updated. How's the cut?? Can you get a powerchute for the bagger?
  6. KennyC

KennyC LawnSite Member

Capemay Eagle, the cut is absolutely wonderful, I like it better than what my Toro Z Master achieved. As to the powerchute for a bagger, I don't know. I don't have a bagger.

7. zx9man

zx9man LawnSite Member

I bought the same Husky model this spring and love it. I cut 3 acres a week and have reduced my mowing time from 3 hours or more with a 48 inch homeowners Husky tractor to under 2 hours with the MZ6128. Have about 40 hours on it now and have yet to do anything but change the oil and grease it. Great choice!