Bought my new truck today.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by qualitylawnmanagement, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Very Nice Mike! You will be happy you chose a Ford!

2. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks it is a nice truck.

3. qualitylawnmanagement

Yea, I was going to buy a 5.4 but they didn't seem to have enough power. Plus the v10 will get better mileage towing over a v8. Even the 03 and 04 f-250/350's don't have enough power, my 5.8 had more power then them.

4. qualitylawnmanagement

Thanks! I am happy I went with ford again. I almost went with a Chevy but if I went GM I would of been walking out with a duramax and couldn't afford it at the time since I just payed out $11,000 for my 07 Dixie chopper.

5. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Dont you love how your mower cost about the same as your truck! I got the 2000 f 250 v8. Vinyl seat but pretty close to what you got. Good trucks. I'm actually looking to buy a f450 or f550 once 07 comes.

6. qualitylawnmanagement

Yea lol, I was going to buy one with a vinyl seat also but then again I thought to my self and said this is personal truck too. This is what I wanted and I am very happy with it I love my new truck:weightlifter: . Are you going to get an 07 diesel 450/ 550? If so I would hurry up and get a left over cause the cost of diesel engine made after 1/1/07 will cost $7,000 more then they do now.

7. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice. You will love the V10.

8. qualitylawnmanagement

Thanks, when I test drove it i feel in love with the power. My dads company uses the same trucks with the v10 and they pull the draft trailers pretty well and plow snow like no other. These engines are unstoppable.

9. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

That truck is NICE!

10. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

? I dont know yet. Whatever I can get a better deal on. I will buy used if I have to but not more than 2 years old. There is nothing in my area right now. I've been searching dealer inventories for 3 months now. The only ones I'v found have been recked or have a lift bucket in the back of them. I did find an 05 550 with a utility box on it right now. Dont know the price online so I may call them soon. Its plowing season now so there are not alot of quality trucks out there right now. Yea I bought vinyl cuz its not my personal truck. Mainly a work truck. I like driving my wifes 06 envoy denali better anyways