Bought the 60'' Bad Boy today

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by KUSTOMLAWNCARE, Mar 9, 2007.

1. KUSTOMLAWNCARE

KUSTOMLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Finally got the Bad Boy mower today and this thing is awesome. 30 horse kohler, 60'' cut top speed over ten mph. When you engage the blades it sounds like an airplane taking off, very smooth. I have been researching commercial mowers all winter and this is the best bang for the buck. Got the stripping kit and the rear spoiler and they give me $1200.00 for my john deere which I havent used in years, all for 6565.18 will try to post pics tommorow, they even threw in a acho 210 trimmer. this thing is so cool!!!

2. Mow2nd-2

Mow2nd-2 LawnSite Member

do u really need a rear spoiler? if your cutting a yard going fast enough to need it you have no business on a mower

3. Rhinox29

Rhinox29 LawnSite Member

congrats on the new purchase. As a fellow BadBoy owner, welcome to the family.:drinkup:

4. KUSTOMLAWNCARE

the spoiler looks cool and it is different.

5. KUSTOMLAWNCARE

thanks rhino have you seen the spoilers yet most people here hevent even heard of the bad boy yet let alone the spoiler but they will these things are tough

6. Rhinox29

Rhinox29 LawnSite Member

I run Pup's without the spoiler. The spoiler adds an interesting look. But for me it was just something to get in the way and served no real purpose but for looks. But yes they make one heck of a mower.