Bought the badboy mz today!

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Pooswa, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Pooswa

Pooswa LawnSite Member

2. WilsonBoud

WilsonBoud LawnSite Member

I went to Congress Equipment because I was seriously considering the Ferris 3100. I needed a demo on my property because I needed to know how well, and how fast is would cut on my very rough property.

In talking to the salesman, he assured me that a demo on my property could be arranged.

I called on three more occasions reminding them that they had agreed to a demo on my property, and three times they said "Sure, we can do that". It never happed in a total of four weeks.

I called the Scag dealer (McGyver in Rayne) and, Southland Engine (in Lafayette), they jumped at the chance for a demo, and made it happen.

I went with a Scag Cheetah. A great cut at speed cut my cutting time from 4.25 hours down to 1.5 hours. I was both surprised and very pleased.

:usflag: *trucewhiteflag* :usflag:

3. Pooswa

Pooswa LawnSite Member

Mcgyvers is where I brought it this afternoon ..ya I'm not to pleased with congress equip..when they said a 4 week wait and then I looked over in there shop and somebody was working on there car! I mentioned that and they said he was on lunch! Not to much off a drive distance for me to go to Rayne so ill use them from now on if needed.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  4. Pooswa

Pooswa LawnSite Member

Mower fixed! Had a broken wire somewhere in the arm that I overlooked ..back to cutting tomorrow!

5. man00

man00 LawnSite Member

Glad you got it up and going again..

6. WilsonBoud

Hi Pooswa....

Looks like it was a quick fix, and not a two week waiting period. Wishing you great service.

One more cut for me and it will be time for the first oil change. I'm loving this stuff......

:usflag: *trucewhiteflag* :usflag:

7. Pooswa

Pooswa LawnSite Member

Thanks ...Wilsonbound do you know any lawn care service that does weed control and fertilization around our area?

8. WilsonBoud

No... Sorry. I don't know any lawn care people personally.